InstaForex: Welcome Bonus as a start

In the middle of my participation on Trading Competition at instForex. I received email from them telling me that I am eligible for $30 welcome bonus. At first, I ignore the offer because I still focus on my competition. After I close all my trading position, I re-read the email and decide it to take the bonus.
It’s only take hours before my real account funded $30 from the bonus. And I don’t even make any deposit yet. Great then.. So what should I do with this account.
$30 welcome bonus is available for every new member. So if you want to take it, you can do it now.
Here’s how:
First, you need to open an account with InstForex. Registration is free. Fill the form with your data and wait for email confirmation. Your account number will be sent to your email.
Second, prepare your ID for verification. Scan your passport or national ID and fill this form to claim the bonus.
Third, wait for the bonus arrived in your real account then you are ready to trade.
In my first 3 day of trading using only this bonus, I manage to make some profit. I hope it’s not just a beginner luck.
Live Trading result 21 - 23 October 2008
Live Trading result 21 - 23 October 2008
All trades with 0.01 lot (micro account) and I play with exotic pair.. GBP/JPY because I think she moves very sexy